Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bath & Body




I recently discovered Barr Co. and their great bath products.  I found these at Swoozie's and I loved the smell.  Sadly I haven't made it back to actually buy them but I plan to.  I loved the soft clean smell.  Anthro is carrying their line as well.  

If you followed my on L&L then you know my love of Sabon.  If you don't know Sabon is a bath store in NYC and I love their products.  I have been craving their scrub lately.  I need to order some ASAP.  


I asked my friend Emily over at Emily Ann Interiors to share her favorite bath products with us and she was kind enough to respond. 

Thanks Emily!  Be sure to check Emily out at her blog

If you are interested in being featured on 11Gray, please email me at jessica@11gray.com.  If you have already emailed me or if you decide to email me, you might not hear from me immediately.  I will email you as soon as I have an idea for a post like this.  So don't fret, I will get to you as quick as I can.  

1 comment: