Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June Shopping List

This weekend I realized I had not done a shopping list yet for June.  I was so uninspired but as soon as I started looking I found so many precious things that I wanted to share so this is part one and tomorrow will be part 2.  For these I found myself picking a lot of turquoise and lime so here are these blue and green picks...




Scarf, Hair Ties, Clutch, Anthro.  Baby Girl Swimsuit, Janie & Jack. Dress & Bag, J.Crew.  Tiny TOMS. 

I loved the ruffles and texture of the scarf from Anthro.  It looks so fluffy and full.  The clutch seemed unexpected and cute and as you can tell I have love of these hair ties.  I love this color selection in summer colors.  I loved the cute swimsuit from Janie & Jack.  The bag from J.Crew has been on my wishlist for a while.  It's a cross body bag which I love.  The dress, although not a typical summer dress, is exactly like what I wear to work and it's definitely on list once I hit my goal weight.  I know that I never feature items for baby boys but I have to say if I had a boy he would have these cute Tiny TOMS.  They are one of their last chance items so there aren't too many sizes left but these are precious!


No comments:

Post a Comment