Monday, June 4, 2012

Markets and Birthdays



I hope everyone had a great weekend.  We had a great Saturday.  I got up early and went for a run (finished week 1 of Couch to 5k, woo hoo).  My mom, Ella and I headed to the Farmer's Market where we had a blast searching the stalls for fruits, vegetables and the best pimento cheese biscuits ever.  I am putting my finds to good use and I can't wait to share my farmer's market recipes.  Stay tuned!





We also had a birthday party for our sweet little cousin Abbie who turned 3.  My sister Jenifer makes these incredible burlap signs.  Check out this one she made for my cousin's front door.  



Isn't it precious?  Check out her Facebook page for her store She's Crafty.  She makes all sort of custom items.  



Finally, check out the cuteness that is baby E eating cookies on my counter in these cute clothes I got on clearance from BabyGap.  Pink tee and tan zebra print shorts.  Who knew that could be this cute?

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great weekend! And I'm not surprised that your sister is so talented, it shows you guys are related. And congrats on the first week of couch to 5k. I officially finished the program this weekend, and ran an unoffical 5k around a trail, and although my time was very, very slow, I actually jogged the whole time which I am very proud of! That program really is wonderful (and I first heard about it on your blog a while ago - so thanks!). Have a great week! Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess! Im just finishing up another Birthday Cupcake in Blues and Red for little Greyson who will be 2 in June! Its pretty cute too! Love you ;)

    ReplyDelete