Monday, May 7, 2012

Hi.



Hi!  My name is Jessica and this is me and my family.  Many of you know me from my blog Lavender &  Lilies.  I am an attorney living in the deep South with my 1 year old and a wonderful husband.  My days consist of trying to strike a balance between my family, my career and all of my passions.  11 Gray is my new blog home where I plan to write all about my passions particularly all things baby and child.  I look forward to sharing my ideas, thoughts and favorites related to gifts, style, feeding, gear, tips, tricks and a little bit of my other interests thrown in like travel, cooking, reading and gift giving.  So please stick stop by to check out plenty of inspiration, musings, and to hear a little bit about me and my family.

I am still taking volunteers to be featured on 11 Gray.  I am looking for all sorts of bloggers willing to give us your favorite tips or tricks, recipes, products or just to give us some inspiration.  Email me at jessica@11gray.com  if you are interested.

Also, if you are interested in being a sponsor of 11 Gray, please email me for rates.  I am offering a wonderful deal to fellow bloggers!  Again, shoot me an email at jessica@11gray.com.

I can't wait to start sharing with you.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look and am looking forward to all your musings :)

    Congrats!!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete