Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend Recap



I hope everyone had a lovely weekend.  We had a good time at the annual BMW Pro Am Golf Tournament at Thornblade Golf Course on Saturday.  We didn't get to follow any celebrities since Ella has taken to yelling a lot and that is frowned upon in golf.  :)  I conquered a recipe for crustless quiche (I don't think I have mentioned the low carb diet we have been on for 3 weeks now).  I picked up Mom, Inc. by Cat Seto and Megan Mateo Ilasco at B&N and started it.  There is a great chapter on blogging.  



Also I have a crafty tip.  I never know what to do with birthday cards.  I always keep them and put them in a drawer and at some point I will put them in a box.  I decided that isn't the best way so for Ella's First Birthday Cards.  I punched holes in the upper corner of all of her cards and attached a copy of her birth invitation and tied all of the cards together with a bit of ribbon and voila!  It's a great way to keep important cards for each special event.  

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment