Thursday, July 26, 2012

What I Bought...

I am officially thinking about Christmas.  I know I know it's only July but I swear with our schedule there is no way I could get it all done if I didn't start early.  I did buy the first present of the year this week and I ordered E this book. 





A Christmas Carol!  It's one of the Baby Lit books I am always raving about.  They have Pride & Prejudice, Romeo & Juliet, Jane Eyre and Alice in Wonderland (click titles for links).  Their most recent releases were A Christmas Carol and Dracula.  I ordered Dracula but its not here yet.  I love these little board books and I thinking these will be my go to gifts for the little ones in my life this holiday season.  

So what about you?  Are you even thinking about Christmas?  Are you an early shopper or do you not start until the turkey leftovers are in the fridge?  What do you have your eye on for yourself or your little ones this season?

1 comment:

  1. Im totally thinking about Christmas too!

    I bought a friend the Romeo & Juliet and Jane Eyre books. They look super cute but Im not crazy about how they break the story down. I know its just for babies but the parents have to sit through it - i woudl think they would try to make it more fun for us :)

    ReplyDelete